The Regional Circuit " Trail Madeira " is an AARAM project, started in the sports season 2015/2016, which aims to integrate a new aspect of the sport and respond to the growing interest and participation in running on trails in nature.
- Allow organized practice runs on trails.
- Contribute to an organized occupation of citizens’ free time.
- Contribute to have an increasingly active population that participates more in sporting events of this nature.
- To promote regularity and competitiveness among athletes participating in all the types of races.
- Organize a " competitive "circuit, culminating in a final classification.
- Develop and regulate the nature trail events sustainably and in close collaboration with all entities involved.
- To contribute positively to the promotion, awareness and dissemination of the Madeira Island as a touristic and sports destination.